04 July 2012

Wild Tea Vodka Cocktail

Happy 4th of July!!  Hope everyone is taking the day to observe this national holiday.  What are you all doing to celebrate? Since it has been in the 100's in Chicago, we have been making pitcher after pitcher of iced tea to keep in the fridge.  Some of that tea ends up in an iced tea vodka cocktail.  Mmm... I think I'll have one of these today!


Wild Tea Vodka Cocktail
Yield 1 Cocktail


2 Parts Absolut Wild Tea Vodka (my new summer fav)
1 Part Lemonade
2 Part Iced Tea
Lemon Slice, for garnish

Fill a glass with ice, add liquid ingredients and gently stir to blend.  Garnish with a lemon slice and enjoy on a hot day!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July to you! Like Chicago...Florida is experiencing 100+ degree temps too.

    A pitcher of cocktails is a great idea.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine FL this time of year! TOO HOT!

      Delete
  2. Yummy! I made a pitcher of Stoli Doli last week and they were a big hit. I think this will be my next fun summer drink. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! That sounds delicious! I actually made this cocktail because you ordered something like it at a restaurant one time and it looked so refreshing!! :)

      Delete