17 March 2012

St. Patrick's Day Cookies

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hopefully I'll be able to post some fun pictures from our first St. Patty's in Chicago. Can't wait to see the green Chicago River! Have a safe and fun day!


These cookies are dedicated to Doug's Grandma C. We think of her always, but we especially think of her on St. Pat's Day! ;)


I packed up these cookies in my cute personalized pan (thanks sis) and Doug shared them with his coworkers at the hospital.

Recipe: I was inspired by these cookies and used this sugar cookie recipe.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Wish I had one of those right now! What a great memory Becky. Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Beautiful cookies! Almost too pretty to eat. Almost. I could eat them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies are beautiful, I would have had a hard time eating them, well not hard, maybe slightly guilty! Anyway, as always I leave feeling very hungry!

    ReplyDelete