05 October 2010

Our Fall Favorites!

Many of you are new readers to my blog, so I wanted to make sure that you were up to date on some of our fall favorites!

Planning to go to a football party or hosting a party of your own? Whip up some Caramelized Onion Dip! It will be gone by halftime!


Do you remember when tomato soup splattered the walls of my kitchen? Catch up on the story and get the best ever recipe for Roasted Tomato Soup.


One recipe that people compliment me on over and over again is this Cornbread-Stuffed Rosemary Chicken... a.k.a. The Ultimate Autumnal Comfort Food!


Mmmm... my all-time favorite bars. Hands down. No question. These Cappuccino-Caramel Oat Bars will certainly be your favorite too!




What are your fall favorites? Would love to know...

7 comments:

  1. My favorite for fall will be cookies..he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fall favorites are white chili (hopefully making some tonight!) and anything pumpkin. However, right now I have my eye on those Cappucino Caramel Oat Bars...holy yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would start with the cappuccino caramel bars! My favorite is a spicy corn chowder or tortilla soup. Never tire of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifurla: YES, the cookie recipes! I have some good ones coming up!

    Taylor: Mmmm white chili - I should make some too! I am making two pumpkin desserts this weekend. You should definitely make those oat bars though!

    Bridgett: Spicy Corn Chowder sounds amazing- I don't think I've ever had that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! These recipes look delicious. I made a warm caramelized onion dip during the holidays last year and it was eaten up 15 minutes after I brought it! I also love making soups during the winter, specifically, using my crock pot. Do you have any crock pot recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to dive head first into that dip. Seriously! I've missed your blog! I've been trying to check up on my faves as much as possible, but am looking forward to being a regular reader & blogger again! Thanks for the welcome message!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becca: Honestly, I feel ashamed to say that I don't own a crock pot! We'll need to register for one :) Then... I'll have some recipes for you by next fall!

    Piper: Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete