15 March 2010

Bridal Shower Luncheon Menu

My sister threw a bridal shower for one of her college sorority sisters this past weekend and guess who she hired to cater the ladies luncheon? ...ME!


I was so thrilled to be a part of this event because I have known the bride-to-be for several years and it was fun to help her celebrate. My sister granted me full authority on all things food-related. I knew I wanted to serve something elegant, light, and classy. I think I came up with a pretty good menu and it seemed like all the ladies enjoyed the food. I will be posting recipes for EVERYTHING sometime this week, so stay tuned....


Bridal Shower Luncheon Menu

-APPETIZERS-
Caramelized Mushroom & Brie Tartlets
Cucumber Canapés with Smoked Salmon Mousse

-FIRST COURSE-
Herb Salad & Champagne-Dijon Vinaigrette

-SECOND COURSE-
Chicken Saltimbocca
Orecchiette with Sun-Dried Tomatoes

-DESSERT-
Wedding Cake Sugar Cookies (for the place cards)
Lemon Tart with Fresh Berries

15 comments:

  1. Becky,

    Thank you so much for doing such a beautiful job on the Bridal Luncheon! Everyone kept raving about your food all night. You are so talented and I look forward to "doing business" with you again in the future. :)

    I think that you've found your new calling. If anyone needs a gifted caterer in the future, I will know who's contact info to send.

    Thanks again for everything. XOXO!

    Love you,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats awesome!
    The menu looks delicious!
    Was this your first 4-course catered event?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky,

    The menu selections for the the bridal shower were AMAZING. The flavors of the chicken saltimbocca really did dance in your mouth! Thanks

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comments, ladies!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd hire you any day!! looks great.

    I was just blog hopping and landed in your fun world over here. so glad i did!!

    I'm hosting a giveaway for handmade pearl earrings. I'd love for you and your readers to enter. http://tinyurl.com/bonnybee

    have a great night.

    xoxo, blair

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow impressive!! this sounds delicious. i featured your roasted red pepper hummus today on my blog! hope a lot of people come your way to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummmm! this all looks amazing...can't wait for the recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks divine. Do share the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that all looks so delicious! I am excited for some recipes!... how fun for you to have all the creative freedom to make what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yum! that looks divine!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! That is so incredibly awesome! I love it! I've always wanted to "cater" a party for someone. What a great opportunity to help out your sister and spend time with friends. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing menu! You have such talent! I can't wait to read the menu and hopefully see pictures of all your delicious treats.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this menu even more now that I've seen all the recipes - everything is absolutely GORGEOUS!! SUCH a great job, Rebecca! It all looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks ladies!! I appreciate your lovely comments! It was so fun to plan this event!

    ReplyDelete