03 September 2009

Rainy Day

This is my first rainy day in Omaha.  For the past week and a half I have been able to just walk to Wohlner's Grocery, use my reusable grocery tote, and pick up whatever ingredients I need to make blogworthy recipes.  Unfortunately I am home-bound today due to the rain.  Of course, I could take my car to the grocery store... but days like today make me want to embrace being lazy.  


...My plan is to snuggle up on the couch with some tea and read a good book.  Doesn't that sound delightful?  I think so. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good day to curl up and read a book, or cook! I miss your cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that book! I just discovered your blog and have been indulging during my shift at the hospital when I get a free minute! I'm a neuroscience nerd and love public health so...that book is one of my top reads =) best wishes!

    ReplyDelete